Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi
I think the Artemis in Protaras has the option for all inclusive when in a 1-bed apartment

Mato
We were in an apartment 1 bedroom facing the pool in the Anastasia although we were 1/2 board you can go all inclusive we booked through Libra . should say the hotel was in need of refurbishing when we stayed that has now been completed.

http://www.tsokkos.com

Another is the one next door Marlita beach I seem to remember that is featured in the Airtours brochure that has much bigger area around the pool

Actually just looking at the Tsokkos site I remeber the Papantonis which is just behind the others.

These horels are slight out of Protaras but still in a nice resort
Hi there we have reviews of the Artemis here

And the Anastasia here

Sarah
Thank you all for the quick replies. Have checked out the reviews and are wondering now if the A.I. is really our best bet. Maybe just go self catering and eat out. How expensive is it to have a nice meal with a glass or two of wine, I wonder?
If you decide on Ayia Napa I'd definately recommend NOT going AI. Ayia Napa has got more quality restaurants than anywhere else I've holidayed and it would be a shame to miss out on these. You can't beat trying a new restaurant each night and being pleasantly surprised night after night at the quality of each one.
I'd never ever go AI in Cyprus or any Greek Island as the food is lovely and the choice of tavernas is outstanding. All part of my holiday discovering a good place to eat.

Sarah
Stevemcr and sarah, you have convinced me :D Just thought A.I. would save us some money. We did enjoy eating out in Paphos last year but because we like nice food, found that we always went for the most expensive , and all the courses and ended up fat and broke., but what the heck, had a great holiday. Thanks.
what about the vangelis in protaras, close to fig tree bay great location
can do self cater or all inc
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.