Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
My son's just come back from holiday with Balkan and there are Balkan Holidays labels on his case. His Dad put their home address on which I wouldn't have done. As it says on the other thread put your address details inside. Also we have orange plastic labels which we bought and you have to open them to see the address details but they're not easy to open which is good!
Do you know if you collect them at the airport?
We didnt get luggage labels when we traveled with Balkan last year and non this year from Thomas Cook.As long as you can recognise your case it will be fine.You can put your own labels on if you prefer.
Do you know if you collect them at the airport?

They were sent with Tickets last year, none received this year and I don't expect to pick any up at the airport.

None were provided for my Bulgaria Air flight to Varna in June either, the bar-coded strips which are attached to your luggage on check-in are obviously linked to your identity/itinerary.
we only had some flimsy paper ones with first choice,but as baldour says the coded strips at the airport identifies your bags.the only problem is other people grabbing your bags off the carrasel thinking they were theirs :shock: best to make them stand out with your own markings.
Hi seems unusual we have never had the problem of missing luggage labels if you check with your travel agent they can usually give you some of their own just dont put the return address on until you are coming home this stops the smart but criminally minded at the airport seeing which houses are empty and ready to burgal
Luggage label seemto be the latest form of saving money, there are now several tour operators no longer issuing them :cry:
My son flew on 19th August and he says he had the labels before he went to the airport so I assume they were issued with the tickets.
We had a book like ticket issued with Thomson, and on one of the pages some cut -out paper luggage labels :|
Hi,

Got some today, balkan forgot to give them, so rang them and they sent some straight away.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.