Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Magaluf isn't that far away, you can walk from the the far edge of one, to the far edge of the other in about 30 minutes. Between the two resorts you will find loads of bars offering Karaoke and Disco. Your 15 year olds certainly won't be bored. Where will you be staying?

Robin
We were in Torrenova last year (Hawaii Apartments) and didnt think we would be on the edge of Magalluf. We had our 2 12 year olds with us and felt we could only stay on the edge of the Strip until about 9-9.30pm as you could see the crowds of people heading towards Magalluf. I am by no means a prude but didn't really think it was appropriate for my children. I like live entertainment/quizzes or karaoke but difficult to find.

I wouldn't say there was plenty of bars/pubs in Palma Nova

I had been looking at Santa Ponsa which I had heard would be what we were looking for but I think we might give Los Cristianos in Tenerife a try for a change.
If you walk down towards Magaluf there are sport bars and kareoke bars.
Jokers and I think Goodfellas do kareoke too. loads to choose from.
I would stay clear of the strip and walk on the outer road :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.