Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi,
we are going to Palma Nova in August and we will also be staying at the Playa Ca Saboners apartments, it will be our 8th visit to Palma Nova.
We like the bars along the beach just below the hotel Hawaii: Welsh Mosquito, Scotsman, Mollys and Katies.

Carol :cheers
We stayed in Cas Saboners last year (great apartments) and we enjoyed going to Ruby Tuesdays with our daughters (10 & 7). Benny Hills in Magaluf is very good for families. They have clowns, kids music, kids cocktails, small roundabouts, games etc.
Thanks for the responses

Much appreciated :tup

Kieren
Can I suggest another bar you might like to consider - one that's just opened called North & South which is above Banana Joes (I think it used to be a Chinese Restaurant - Wok, woks?).

It's an English family that have just bought it and are trying to make a go of it. It's a big Bar inside with a Pool Table, but it's nearly as big on the terrace, but has a Bouncy Castle, so might be ideal for a 4 year old, plus the fact that it's on the first floor, so not so easy for little ones to wander off onto the street.

No personal interest in this place, just thought that it fitted the bill.
Thanks for that info Goodfellow, my 'kids' will be 15 and nearly 18 when we go, will this bar be ok for us to take them in or is it more suitable for families with younger kids. Thanks

Carol :cheers
Thanks Goodfellow will give it a try my son loves bouncy castle so might be just the thing for him and us.

Thanks for the info :tup

Kieren
We`re staying at playa cas saboners in August and just wanted to know if the partition walls between the apartments on the balconies are low or high as we are hoping to get adjoining apartments and it would be nice to be able to have a chat on the balcony rather than having to shout over an 8ft wall,cheers tony
Tony

They're high. Try and request ground floor apartments as they have large patios and it will be easier to have a chat.
goodfellow,are you from goodfellows in magaluf,i apologise in advance if the answer is the obvious ;)
Yep, Guilty!

Sorry for the delay in replying.

Adam
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.