Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
palma nova bars
7 Posts
there is a nice bar just down the road from your hotel called Ruby Tuesdays which over looks the sea.
We were at the Hawaii about 4 weeks ago. A lot of the families seemed to go to Benny Hills, which is in Magaluf but it's a nice stroll after dinner.
Hello Lady Scorpio, what sort of things do they put on as in entertainment at Benny Hills, for kids and adults ?
Cheers,
Dave
Im not really sure as we didnt have children with us but there were always loads of families with children of all ages. Sorry I cant tell you any more than that but maybe someone else can.
Hi I don't think there is entertainment on as such in Benny Hill's , I think there is an air hockey machine out side and a pool table,Tom browns have a crazy golf area at the back of one of their bars,
Defo go to Ruby Tuesdays ,if stuck for choice of food in Hawai go there .Resonable too.
Thank you for your replys :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.