Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Yes liquid is still open and the same lads are still there from last year
Yes liquid is still open and the same lads are still there from last year

Thanks. Hope it's doing well
Hi I hear shooters has closed down...anyone confirm :cry ....Liz
Does anybody know of the boys (i think they were 2 brothers)that had the 6pack on baga creek?I know their lease was up & they were looking 4 somewhere in the same area.
Shooters is still open but now new owners.

Has anyone tried the new Buddha Lounge Bar that has opened where Eden used to be? It looked very nice and was due to open up just after we left at the beginning of January.
The 6 Pack has moved to Anjuna.

It has been replaced by a new bar attached to the water park (behind). I must admit the new bar has no atmosphere, limited average food menu and no one who can really understand how to run a bar. Was better when it was 6 pack.... progress in Goa again!
Martin,
Ash is still at Liquid and Raj (from Shooters) has joined him there. Ali, Lucky and Ilu were all at Shooters but I understand they had a falling out amongst themselves and Ilu and Ali left. Not sure if they've gone back to Shooters now or working elsewhere??
GFF xx
Great to hear Ash and Raj are together at Liquid, two absolute great lads, that`s me sorted then :)
Martin,
Ash is still at Liquid and Raj (from Shooters) has joined him there. Ali, Lucky and Ilu were all at Shooters but I understand they had a falling out amongst themselves and Ilu and Ali left. Not sure if they've gone back to Shooters now or working elsewhere??
GFF xx

Cheers GFF. Not going to get over this year, heading to Thailand instead. If you see Ash tell him I was asking for him and say hello (Martin & Carole from Scotland)
Martin,
I'm not in Goa either this season....giving it a wide berth for quite a few years now. I'm in contact with Raj a lot so i'll pass on the message to Ash via him.
Hope you enjoy Thailand...I'll be there myself soon!!
GFF xxx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.