Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
All open except Le Restaurant
In the south, Benaulim / Colva, almost everything is open.
All open except Le Restaurant

Thanks, do you know if it will be opening this season? and is the music ban affecting Myomis?
Hi Martin,
Le Restaurant will be opening soon - first week of Dec I think? They are concentrating on La Plage at the moment.
Music ban still stands and I know that they have been doing the rounds with the old decibel meter thingy mijig. Myomas has been running for the past two weeks without problems.
Goldenflipflop x
Hi Martin,
Le Restaurant will be opening soon - first week of Dec I think? They are concentrating on La Plage at the moment.
Music ban still stands and I know that they have been doing the rounds with the old decibel meter thingy mijig. Myomas has been running for the past two weeks without problems.
Goldenflipflop

Cheers GFF, good to hear they are still there, and even better that La Plage is still going strong. Cant wait to be there in January. I'll buy you a drink when I'm over for all the info :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.