Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Bars
14 Posts
Never thought I'd be writing here myself, because I'm only researching my own trip now. But I've come across good reviews for 'Chilli Peppers' which is in western style and at 9pm they apparently have cowgirls dancing and at 10pm- cancan, and it's all stylish inside...Hope this helps!
thanks i will look out for this bar
yeh chilli peppers, is nice, and at 9 the waitresses do a dance.When we went there was a live country band on too! and the food is the best i had all holiday!
Where is this Chilli Peppers anyone
Im not an expert and probably someone else will give you better directions. The only way i can tell you where it is (from my memory) is that its down the road to the right after the Globus, if that makes sense. Its near to an orange simulator!!

Ok so that probably means nothing, i dont know street names but i went to the bar and it was lovely! :?
Thats Great bev26, I know the Globus, I'll find it from there Thanks.....

Only thing now is finding my way back after a few :rofl
Fancy calling into this place myself in September, how far is it from Europa beach Hotel?
Chilli peppers isnt on that map but its right where mamacitas is!! We got given that map when we were there and used all our vouchers, well worth it!
You can also print out the money off vouchers from the beach bulgaria website I've already posted the website
just out of curiosity how many of them vouchers can you print off??
Probably as many as you want but they tend to be good at recognising you at bars but if you go to one two or three tiems during your stay you may get away with it.
Young Turk,

There are 4 of us going so its at least a voucher each for each place , the grubs that cheap anyway and with an extra 15% (I think it was) its worth trying each of these places at least once
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.