Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
best bars
16 Posts
i will reply to your message in more detail tomorrow but one place which is a must for you is Pink Panther its about a 5 min walk from your hotel. Its a familiy pub with lots of quizes, pool comps and things like that! great atmosphere in there and fantastic staff!

as i said im off out now but i will reply tomorrow with more ideas for you!
is it your first trip to the island?
thanks vikkims its out first visit to ibiza been going to Majorca for last few years taking my daughter who's 5 and my friend and her to daughter's leaving the men behind so we want to have a good girlie holiday have a good night out and thank you for replying :lol:
well where you are staying in the bay is handy for all the good family places.
your hotel is right on the beach, with plenty of shops and bars nearby. san an is about a 10/15 min walk from you so its nice to have a wonder during the day and look around the shops over there.
most of the bars in the bay are family friendy places but i would say the best ones are Pink Panther, bucaneros, cafe royal and a place not sure of the name but its next to a crazy golf with loads of amusments, bull, trampolines, pool, think they have a little skittles ally but dont quote me on this! all these places i have mentioned are in the same area almost next door to eachother and in walking distance of where you are staying. you need to walk along the beach road heading further round the bay you leave the hotel, go past a load of shops on your left past bergantin hotel and the crazy golf is there keep walking and you will find the other bars. if you go into pink panther sue will look after you!!! you can visit the bars own website via this link, http://www.digitalibiza.com/pinkpanther

any other help let me know, im guessing your staying half board so shouldnt need places to eat but knowing the kids they wont be keen on hotel food so i can point you in the direction of some nice places if you like! :lol:
thanks vikkims for all your info very helpful 8 days to go can't wait will definitely try pink panther were going all inclusive mainley for kid,s drinks ice cream hopefully shouldn't need restaurant's would you recommend hippy market and water-park at playa den bossa and where's best place to see sunset thanks again :lol:
you will see sunsets from where your staying.
Kumaras bar (sp?) is a nice spot to watch it too. thats way up the other end of the bay, past Pinet Playa beach near Punta Xinco end. or the usual sunset strip, but it does get busy for the sunsets so you cant let the kids wonder too far.

been to both hippy market and water park. hippy market is worth a visit i prob wouldnt go for a second time. most of the stalls had the same things and alot of it was tat but it is worth a look, but again gets very busy so keep an eye on the kids! water park in sure the kids (and big kids) will love it, its not huge but there is plenty there to do.
was you going to hire a car when you are there or just public transport?

another nice trip out is the boat over to cala bassa or cala conta, they are only 30-45 mins away on boat and nice n clean! but take drink/food with you as it can be pricey when there.
thanks vikkims you've been a great help took note of bars and trips were not hiring a car so will be using public transport will call in pink panther for sure 2 days to go and were off :fly
well glad i could be of help!!! have lots of fun enjoy and full in love with the island like everyone else does!

just wish i was going back now!!!!! trying to save money for september!
  • Edited by vikkims 2006-07-19 07:29:10
Please do not use phone style text, eg cud instead of could and b instead of be, as per our T&C's.

Some of our visually impaired members use screen readers which do not recognise this type of text.

luci HT Mod
In a way, recommendations for bars, clubs, restaurants etc from text users are really helpful. They scream 'don't go there' to mature adults.
not being funny mouse but you know nothing about me.
fair enough im only 24 but i am a mature 24 and my holiday partner is in her mid 50's and my parents often come to ibiza with me and do you really think i am going to take them into roudy larger lout kind of bars?!?!?
Mrs Mouse, why is it that the majority of your posts have some kind of sarchastic "I know better than you" comment, if you cant add anything to a topic then why bother posting ? :?
thanks lukey, i read back and thought the exact same thing.

At the end of the day these forums are here to help people and thats what i was trying to do. Mouse you do have some valid points but most of your replies do seem to be of a sarcastic nature.

anyway im not getting into a slagging match :roll:
mouse this is a friendly forum - let's keep it that way.
all i can say is what a MOUSE :bhead vikkims as been really helpful and this is what these forums are for
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.