Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
There are nice beaches in Playa Blanca.

Nice resort too.
Famera beach has the best sand on the Island, great waves but be careful as the rip tide can be very strong
Famera beach has the best sand on the Island.........

Nice beach, popular with the nudists. :yikes

Without doubt the beast beaches are around the Papagayo. About 10 mins from Playa Blanca along a bumpy track which has a 3euro toll. Worth the effort, take what ever you need and don't expect sunbeds. There are also nudists along the Papagayo, generally the further along the common they become.

Personally I don't care too much but if you have young kids in tow its worth knowing these things.

You can also get dropped off there by boat from Playa Blanca, bit like a bus service, never tried it so I don't know much about it.
i loved playa blanca, there was a main beach but a nice small one also just up the road, very clean beaches, lovely and golden, i have some photos online i can show you, tempted to go back myself if i dont think of somewhere else to go to :)
I love Playa Blanca. It's got 3 beaches all golden sand. There is the small town beach in the middle of the town. The Dorada beach which is one end of the resort and the Flamingo beach which is the other end. My favourite is the Dorada. Nice beach bar, sunbeds and watersports.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.