Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
There are some lovely restaurants along the marina,we have had some lovely meals there, but our favourite is O YES along the front a couple of kilometres from the marina,we have been going there for the last 5 years,service and food excellent,but you have to get there before 8 Oclock because it gets so busy,but we have never had a bad meal anywhere yet.
Firstly, congratulations of getting wed!! Our favourite restaurant is Natalie's Steak House of the beach front and also Alexandra's Ristorante which is next door and owned by the same company. Natalie's have also opened a second restaurant further down the beach front. The food is wonderful, staff are fantanstic and although you may pay a little more, it is most definitely worth it.
Hope you have a wonderful honeymoon. I've only got 9 more sleeps till I'm there again.
peacelili
Natalies every time. The best fillet steak in the Med/Aegean !!
Many thanks for your replies,
I think I remember my auntie saying she visited Natalies steakhouse and she also said it was lovely. mmm my mouth is watering already.

Thanks again

Claire x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.