Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
Don't know who you are travelling with Daniel, but we went with FC and to be honest when it came to booking trips I don't think there was a lot in it price wise. I have to say their trips were great, a full day meant precisely that, we got to where we were going ahead of other tours and they were well organised. We couldn't fault them at all.

Pam :D
we are going with Thomson, are they reasonably priced?
We got a local Taxi driver who was outside our hotel to take us to Xcaret and other places of interest that we wouldnt have seen if we had been with a tour operator.He was brilliant and we wished we had met him before we went to Chichen Itza.We booked this trip with a local company near our hotel and although I cant remember the exact amount we paid I know it was a lot less than Thomson and it was on a luxury coach with a couple of stops,a guided tour of Chichen and a meal in a lovely hotel on the way back where you could also use the swimming pool if you wished.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.