Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Bus Stop?
6 Posts
Hi Billy

Are your not going palm beach this time
Billy
have a look At This Thread, it looks as though buses are no longer going down from San Eugenio. :roll:
On a brighter note, we are also arriving on Friday. :yipee
We are just back and stayed at the Sol Tenerife. Couldn't see any bus stops down there at all. The road is all dug up and the traffic diverted. I guess they're not along the front any more.

In saying that, I wanted to do lots of walking to avoid weight gain! So we walked over into Los Cristianos, and also right over to Fanabe (and up the the shopping centre just past the Fanabe Costa Sur that has a fantastic Italian Restaurant - Pizzeria San Marco. We went up there twice.
Hi Billyboy
Dont think buses are going down that road, although taxis are.
Safest bet would probably get off the bus at San Eugenio and walk down the hill if you dont want a taxi (and your cases arent too heavy)
Makum will probably be able to tell you bus route now, think it might go up past Rum Pot, then on to roundabout at Fanabe?
Lesley what did you think of the tenerife sol.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.