Thailand Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Thailand.
Where to stop
5 Posts
you really have your pick at that time of year. :D If you want to avoid a plane journey you could look at Hua Hin. The beach isnt the best,but its not bad.
If you don't mind a plane journey you could opt for Koh Samui or Phuket. Phuket would be cheaper to get to. Are you looking for anything else apart from relaxation?
Thanks Fi, usually its up for brekkie, chill out on beach,back for a shower have a stroll and a few drinks, find somewhere to eat,have a look around afew shops/markets, few more drinks then back to hotel. We are not that bothered about nightclubs as said earlier we will have done all that late night stuff in Oz. If I remember rightly does it go dark quite early.?Also whats the transfer time to Chang MAI/Hua hin....thanks again Keith
for Hua Hin I think we were 2 hours approx. As you are not looking at any excursions etc any of the places would suit you. Hua Hin has probably got the least nice beach. Forgot to suggest Krabi earlier on. that is the next one I want to try :D Yes, it does begin to dark from about 6pm
I'd recommend the Krabi region to anyone - it is stunning. Ao Nang is a good base, plety of bars/restaurants and only a minutes longtail from some of the best beaches on Earth!There's also plenty of non beach activities too - temples, climbing, kayaking and so on.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.