Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
where to stop
6 Posts
Hi Nasher, what about the Vulcano hotel, it's 4 star and near shops and bars. Not too near that it is noisy though.I haven't stayed there yet , booked to go at easter but had a look around and talked to people who were staying there, and they all recomended it. It also has good right ups on here. If you want to book via a tour company Portland is the cheapest, at least it was when I booked.
Hi, We have stayed at the Bahia Princess in Costa Adeje for three years running now and its fantastic cannot fault it at all. Its a Thomson hotel.
You may also like to check out our reviews Click Here
Thanks a lot everyone for your quick replies, :D

Like the sound of the Bahia Princess. just have to get the all clear from the hosp and will be doing some price checking.

Once again thanks. Jen xxxx
Good luck with the hospital all clear, if all goes well and you plunge for Bahia Princess, you are best asking for a high floor pool view, superb views. You will not be disappointed I can reassure you.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.