General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Not much to choose between the two Val, Singapore will be a lot hotter than Hong Kong. Singapore is a very easy stopover for Europeans, safe, clean and orderly. Hong Kong is more exotic, not so sanitised and a bit chaotic. I personally would choose Hong Kong as I have only been there once but have visited Singapore a few times, though either are great destinations.
Thank you..I am favouring Hong Kong..but Rob is thinking Singapore...I have to make some concession to him though as this trip is more for me than him. We are both happy with San Fran on the way back...
We have 24 hours..an overnight stay planned with just a quick tourist dash around during that time.
Which place has got the better things to see?
Sorry Val I can't help you as we stopped off in LAX.
Which part of NZ are you going to Val? Are you travelling around?
We are going to Christchurch visiting my uncle and the rest of my long lost family. We are having 2 weeks in NZ..but will be travelling around a little. Our flight itinary is depart Heathrow, fly to Hong Kong..24 hrs there..(hotel sorted already) then Hong Kong to Auckland, Auckland to Christchuch in time for New Years Eve :cheers

Coming home, we have Christchurch to Auckland to San fran where were are stopping for 2 days, then on to LA then back to Heathrow.
Cant remember the name of the hotel picked in HK..begins with B I think..but in San Fran is is Radisson in Fishermans Wharf.
Whilst there, I am hoping to hook up with my long lost friend who I last saw in 1989...she lives with her partner in San Fran.

I know Rob is doing this more for me..but I know he will enjoy it as he will travel anywhere...and I want this itinary so we can say we have been all the way around the world!!

Looks like Hong Kong it is!!
Got to pay for it tomorrow then..ouch!
Thanks for the info ladies. I am so excited already and I aint even paid for it yet!!!!
We have been to both and I far preferred Hong Kong to Singapore. The humidity in Singapore was extremely tiring and I didn't think it was anything special.

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.