Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Calpe
8 Posts
Yes, there are ATM's in Calpe. The one that springs to my mind first is the street behind the Calpe Webcam in the Capri Restaurant. There are others!

Which part of Calpe are you visiting?
:thanks Percy Sugden for the info. All Iknow about the villa is that is a 3min drive away from the town and a ten minute walk to the beach.
I have never been there before.
if you like japanese there is a good one by the harbour
Hi Hughsey,
There are plenty of restaurants along the promenade, if you walk from the harbour/marina, at the Penon de Ifach end of Calpe along to the town, you will come across all sorts of different types of various nationalities. There is also the great named Shadi Lebanese restaurant in the town just across from the promenade.
The beach is packed during the summer, but at the Penon end of the prom there are natural bathing pools in the rocky area which are very popular.
Lots of nice restaurants too in nearby Moraira as well.
I'm sure you'll have a great time :D
We have a separate thread about 'Restaurants in Calpe' ... please click here.

David :wave
Thanks Polisian and David (HT Mod) for info on the restaurants in Calpeand surrounding area.
Hughsey :glynis
While in Calpe if you are reasonably fit, be sure to take a walk to the top of the ifach. The first half is paved and easy going, once through the tunnel its more of a scramble over the rocks but well worth the effort.
The views are fantastic.
I did it last week, took about 2 hours in all up and down but I took it quite easy. Afterwards any of the fish restaurants by the harbour are well worth a visit, even if just to see the displays of their fish dishes
Martin
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.