Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Yes, there is a bus service. But ALSA sometimes like to keep it quiet, so much so that it doesn't always appear on their timetables. Try clicking HERE and hopefully you might be able to check timetables for the specific dates that you are interested in.

David :wave
We got an AlSA bus to Calpe from the Europa but had to buy our tickets in advance. (The day before I think :think ) but it was a couple of years ago.
On our return, we didn't realise that you had to get your ticket endorsed by the guy in the office at the bus depot in Calpe before you board the bus.
We just got on with our return tickets like you would at home but got a good telling off from the driver for not doing so although he did let us off in the end after we gave him a big smile and apologised profusely. :tongue
It was really nice for a day out and it was market day so we got a few bargains. ;)

Sue :)
The train also goes to Calpe, but its a bit of a walk down to the sea or you can catch the bus down.
I've not been on it, but I think there is a boat that runs between the marina and Calpe. You probably don't get much time for sight seeing but if you just want a quick look around it might be OK.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.