Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
assuming its Alicante airport ?
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=97994&highlight=calpe

nothing to worry about ,dead easy :wink:
:whoops Yes I should have said Alicante.
To add to what's in the other thread.
Make sure you have a few euros for the toll, you take a ticket at the booth when the toll section starts and pay when you come off.
Make sure there is enough fuel in the car before joining the motorway, they usually come full.
Make sure you know where the car light switches are, even if it is sunny, as there are tunnels where you have to use dipped headlights.
Yes we found the route very easy from the airport to Calpe, mind you we did have the route planned on the TomTom :D

Katy
We fancy going to calpe for the day but last year when we went (by boat) the wife was sick, can you get a bus from Benidorm to Calpe ?,
Hi Tony, you can get a bus from Benidorm to Calpe from Avenida Europa but you have to go to the bus station and book it a day in advance.

Sue :)
Thans for that, do you know what day the Market is on ?, and also how long will it take to get there ?
Hi Tony, the market is there on a Saturday and one day through the week but not sure which day. (If that's wrong then blame my mum :) as I had to ring her because I couldn't remember.)

I think that it took about half an hour to get there.

You can also get the train to Calpe, it's the Denia train but as the train station is a long way out it would depend on where you were staying whether it would be worth i or not.

Sue :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.