Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
is it true about cigs n baccy been restriced in spain,if so wot can u bring back.
Hi pedbookie ... there is a topic running here on that subject:
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=153618

David :wave
you can bring as much as you like,16,sleeves n 3 k of baccy is a guide line.they might ask how meny u smoke a week,then work it out that u have enough for 4 months.if you go before that date they want 2 know why,and may come to your house 2 check how many u have left.democracey is alive and kickin in britain(unless ur british)
Have the guideline quantities been reduced what you can bring in to the UK from the EU. Didnt it use to be 3200 and 3kg.
Hi pipefitter ... I have merged your post with this existing topic, hopefully the few posts above may help you.

David :wave
The guideline has been reduced from 3200 cigarettes to 800. However this is only a guideline and you can still take back any amount provide it is for personal use or as a gift, but not for reward.

luci :wave
that is true, however if you are taking more than 800 cigarettes you must have an accompanying document from the Tabac shop where you bought them. This is a way of trying to stop all the
cigarettes sold on the black market.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.