Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Hi 01parre did you manage to find out if you could book direct with hotel were interested in booking for new yr there available with Thomson's price around £1700 for 2 adults 1child prefer doing it diy flying with jet 2 save a couple of £100 :)
Hi !

We phoned them and they said that you could not book with them direct you had to go through thomsons.
However we came across someone who owns a two bedroom apartment there and have booked with them saving a lot on thomson price for just a one bedroom apartment and getting the dates that we wanted.
Cinco plazas did say that most of their two bedroom apartments are privately owned so perhaps you could find someone else who owns an apartment there.
Hi o1parre thanks for reply il have a look for private apartments have you booked your flights where waiting on jet2 to bring there's out did you get a good price on flights and if you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for private apartment many thanks in advance :)
Hi !

We have booked our flights with thomsons as they came up the cheapest on travel republic's website. As we want to fly out christmas day and thomsons do a flight then but wasnt allowing us to get it as a package with the cinco plazas for some reason so flights came to £800 including meals and all the taxes.
And the apartment is £380 per week over the christmas and new year period. It comes to around £1600 with transfers and insurance. Whereas going on christmas eve with thomsons they wanted £2061 just for a one bedroomed apartment.
Hope that is of some help.
Hi 01parre thanks for your advice i now have a 2 bed apt for 1 week from 27/12/07 cost £400 just waiting on flights to come out now many thanks again :cheers
Hi Murgy :) !

Your welcome. Hope that you have a nice holiday :) !
And if you don't mind me asking where did you find the apartment that you booked ?
Hi 01parre i booked owners direct they had two on there 1 apartment was booked for 2 week i have a feeling that one could be yours if you booked with them looks nice ,the one i booked does not advertise that its cincos plazas i just recognised the pool and emailed them ,all booked up now :)
going here for 2 weeks 11th september can anyone tell me more bout these appartments please,
Whilst you are waiting check out our review section HERE

Kath x
Hi :wave: - going to Lanzarote for first time next week & staying at Cinco Plazas in PDC. Just wondered if anyone could recommend nearby bars & restaurants as although we've read some reviews on here, it's hard to know whereabouts they are in relation to our apartment? Also any excursions that would be worth doing?

With the exchange rate as it is at the moment, we'll be looking for good value & we enjoy good pub grub, steaks, fish, tapas bars & bars with entertainment, quizzes, live bands, comedy.

Grateful for any advice & tips :cheers - cheers
Down the hill from the Cinco Plazas is a bar called Spenders. Good place to go for reasonable drinks and snacks.

Good for a night cap on the way home too.
:cheers Then carry on down to the bottom of the road, and turn right. Mulligans live music bar and restaurant is right there on the corner, huge portions of food!!! Further along from there is Pinocchios for cheap breakfasts, and you will now be at Centro Atlantico which is where you'll find discos and live music.

If you turn left at the bottom of the road, walk along a bit, you will see Last Minute Travel who will advise you on what excursions they do. If Dawn is working when you go there, tell her madsue suggested you went and saw her :)

Obviously there are loads more bars and restaurants, all along the strip!!!! Enjoy your holiday!
Head to the Owl and Pussycat for the Quiz, (Normally starts around10pm) and if you want liove miusci there's lots of places, but I think the best is seeing the band "Question" at the American Indian Cafe on the front

Happy Holidays
Danny
:glynis Cheers everyone - we'll certainly give all those places a try - can't wait :hyper
Hi can anyone answer some questions for me
Is there a hairdryer in all apartmets (we are in a 1 bedroom)
Is there a kettle in all apartments?
Is the kids club open to uk children? (I heard not???)
Any other usefull info re PDC or cinco plazas welcomed
Thanking you in advance :cheers
Hi All

Has anyone stayed in the Chinco Plazas Apartments in Puerto Del Carmen? any news
Hi IrishPaul .. I have merged your enquiry with this existing topic, which hopefully may provide some useful info while you wait for further feedback. You will also find links to our latest reviews of the complex.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.