Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
that's exactly what I mean! loved the place, can't wait to go back.

it's just so difficult to know when to book.

dealo, how much did you pay this time? when did you book?

cheers
Hi valmiki. I booked end jan this year and got what i thought was a bargain at £1065 for the 2 weeks. although last year we only paid £850. Real bargain !!!!!!! ;)

On a previous post Welshlass asked for a telephone number for the hotel. I have got one off of the back of a postcard from the hotel. Am i allowed to post it on the forum ?
Hi Dealo
Could you pm the number if the mods say no to posting it? We are already thinking of booking next year and we have never been to turkey before! Everywhere else seems sooooo expensive. Could it be that its not linked to the Euro? Lots of sleeps to go yet but getting excited :cheers
Yes accommodation telephone numbers are fine and if someone pm's me with it (as I may miss it in here) I will add it to hotels the details on our review site :tup
Hi. i got this telephone number from the back of a postcard bought at the hotel.

+ 90 252 412 2269
there is also a web address on it http://www.candanhotels.com but i have tried this and nothing came up.

Sorry about the e mail address. I did ask at reception for it and she did say that they have got one but the lady was away at lunch at the time with the cards with it on and could i come back. It was on our last day and i forgot all about going back for it. :( sorry.

We have been looking to get booked up again for next year too !! Have had a fantastic time again at the Club Candan. Didn't think the rooms were kept as clean as they were when we were there last year, But still really enjoyed this hotel. The weather was superb every single day that we were there.

after looking at one of your previous posts again welshlash, when i said the candan was a hotel along the main road, it is , but i also found out that the Club Candan has now got a smaller sister hotel just across the road, so don't know if the details that you had already found will be these ones. Hope this helps. Have a great holiday :cheers
I'm sure I looked into this a couple of years back - pretty sure it's a 'Thomson-only' hotel, have to book through them ie. not available direct?

I remember asking as I always wondered whether the hotel was open out of season. :( :(
Thanks Dealo
We will try and contact then in a week or two a bit closer to when we are travelling. Its the disabled stuff I need to confirm. Portland are aware but it doesnt always filter through to the accommodation :que
Hi
Please has anyone booked a late checkoutroom here and how much did it cost. I dont seem to be able to find the info in my Portland book :(
Thanks - not long to go now :cheers
20 pounds for late check out ,i would advise paying early for it because if you leave it late you may have to go to another room which is a bit inconvenient.club candan is a great choice you will love it there.been there last two years no complaints whatsoever.we go to marmaris 27th july staying at club sultan maris ,this is nothing against club candan ,we just fancy a change of scenery . :)
Thanks Mrs Malcolm
Was that booked thorough thomson or direct with the apartments?
It was booked through thomsons.Not totally sure but I don't think you can book this hotel direct. :)
Hi. the late checkout room is indeed £20 and it is booked direct with the reception, But they will only let you book on the day before you are due to leave. You can then keep the room on until 6pm. We have managed to keep our own room both times that we have been, just depends on what time the next lot are due in.
Thanks Dealo- We will try and arrange it out there as £20 seems a good price for the extra bit of comfort. Some people have suggested doing the thomson trip on the last day that finishes at the airport but we just want to chill :sun2
Really wouldn't bother with the checkout trip. Friends of ours did it and when we met up with them at the airport it had been anything but relaxing !!!. An extra day lying by the pool sounds much better to me :sun2

I wish i was going back now, My sister in law is going to the club candan on 17th. I am sooooo jealous :cry
Are they still doing the bingo? My last holiday at Candan converted me into a Bingoholic!
yeah.... 7 o'clock every night. We were all singing the bingo song by the end of the holiday !! :duh
this time last year i was their :(

ohh what id do to go back ! sadly cant afford the Candan this year so were of to the maxwells! :tongue
Im going tommorow! YIPEEEEEEEEEEE :rofl
t1ff4n1 - have a good one!

(and dont forget your review ;))
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.