Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Club Evin
9 Posts
Thanks for link Morph :cheers

I've added these apartments to our review site. If anyone has stayed here please add your review http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/turkey/dalaman-region/marmaris/club-evin/

Many thanks.
We're staying in these apts at the beginning of June...
I haven't bn able to find any reviews on this site about them but fingers crossed they are nice!
Has anybody stayed at the club evin apart marmaris? If you have please could you give me as much info as possible as there ain't no review on here. thanks in advance
well if nobody adds one before i will add one after i've been in august
Has anyone stayed at the Club Evin in Marmaris,, if so could you give me an idea of where there location is, I normally stay at the Club Likya/Club Alize, only I have found a good deal to be had for next June for 2 weeks, also any information on this place would be appreciated. Thank you :cheers
kristina,

I've merged your post with other Club Erin threads. There's a post titled New Marmaris and Icmeler Maps that you might want to have a look at.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.