Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
:lol: Hi, I'm new to this forum and have been reading with a great deal of interest.
I'm off to Letoonia on 9th June for 2 weeks. This will be our 8th time to Turkey.
The 'International Brands' mentioned at Letoonia...I don't suppose that Jack Daniels is one of them? I''m probably pushing it but thought i'd ask the question.
Thanks - Sue :D :lol: 8) :D
It could be... I am not sure if that is the case with Letoonia but I know some luxury all inclusive hotels do include Jack Daniels as well.
Hi I'm new to this forum. We are going to Letoonia 27th May - first time to Turkey except for day trip to Bodrum from Kos last year (shopping was good but :cry: apart from that).
Letoonia and Fethiye area sound good so I don't think we'll be disappointed.
What are the bugs like? My 13 yr old daughter hates tham so I'd rather be forewarned (and forearmed!)
Im thinking of going to club letoonia in 2006, there will be a group of 8 people, 2 of which are kids, 4 adults and 2 teenagers. We've read up about the hotel and read a mixture of reviews, some saying its fantastic others saying how awful it was. If anyones been can they just help us out abit and set are minds at ease?!?! we're worried about the number of steps and the food.. obviously the entertainment aswell as we're a lively lot and want a laugh. If anyone can fill me in that would be great and very much appreciated. Oh and whats the disco like?
I have never stayed at the Letoonia myself but have organised weddings there and had clients who stayed there.. I can only comment on some aspects of it... There are loads of steps around but depedning on where your room is and where you are trying to go, you may be lucky. I had to walk from one end to the other once as I was given the wrong number for my client's room; I must say it wasn't easy but it didn't take me more than half an hour..Then again, you would be fine as long as you don't have to run around trying to find a room that doesn't exist! :)
As for the food and entertainment, it all seemed very good to me, and the people who stayed there enjoyed them too so I am sure you will be alright in that sense.. :)
:P Hi, We are of to club letoonia in 11 days and there are 10 adults going and we are all a very lively bunch so I shall write a review when we get back but rest assure if we have a fab time I'm sure anyone will.Though I do think a holiday is what you make it and we are certainly going out with the intention of having a good time come what may.
Having returned from Letoonia, I can now answer my own question!!
The international brands extended to spirits only - but the pilsner beer that they served was a good larger anyway. I do not drink a lot of spirits but
(and this the catch) you have to ask for the brand or you get the local brew. I asked for Absolut and Smirnoff vodka and got them. I could also see Martini; Campari;Malibu and some branded scotch behind the bar. Hope this helps the drinkers!!!
I lost my camera and was wondering if anyone had any clear photos of the animation team that they could email to me?
Stayed at letoonia last year in a bungalow type room which was ok but could have done with a touch up. As I may be going back next year,has anyone noticed if there has been a refurbishment programme? I know there was some work last year, but not in the area that my family stayed. Thanks Stephen.
im going to letoonia 2nd week of oct so if you can wait til i get back i will let you know what its like
Stephen,

Was at Letoonia in June, had a brilliant time and have readily booked for a third visit next June. The only real change since our first visit in 2002 was the removal of alot of the balconys to the Club Rooms. These have been replaced with bay windows which i presume are to increase room size though we had a balcony room which was too our preferance.

Eddy.
Has anyone recently stayed at the club letoonia in fethiye? Was thinking about booking up for next September, so would like some more info about the hotel and resort before I do so!! Cheers.
hi

i stayed here last month any questions you need to know ill be happy to try and help, just fire away lol

karen
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.