Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
reservascm@mac-hotels.com
E mail them and ask them, then you'll know for sure.
thanx did it last night and had reply by this morning good service or what :D thanx again
how much was it for the boxes did the hotel say
hi its 15 euro per week plus 5 euro deposit pretty good i think :fly
hi

did they give you any indication of how big the boxes are - sometimes they are larger than others. I am planning on taking my laptop so the kids can watch their dvd's and play games on it. Its fit in a hotel safe before but then agqin there have been times when it hasn't.

Sam
Thanks for your reply.

I have emailed them asking them the size of the saftey deposit boxes and will post the reply on here for other members when I receive it.

Sam
Have just had a helpful email from the hotel saying that unfortunately the boxes are not big enough for a laptop and suggesting hiring a dvd player from them instead, have emailed back for a price.

They are very quick in responding to emails.

They said the motorway is due to be ompleted in 2 weeks and that part of the motorway is currently in use.

Sam
hi could you let me know how much it is to hire dvd player when they get back to you thanx :D
hi dvd player is 30 euros for a week.

They also rent fridges for 45 euros a week.

Sam
hiya, i have only just found this site today, and i am due to go to club mac hotel in alicante in approx 5 weeks.

Can anyone tell me anything about this hotel, and what to expect from the weather at this time of year? ie - do we need jumpers/jackets for night time, hat, gloves, scrafs and thermal undies etc? :lol: :lol:

any information would be greatly appreciated. :D

Hayley
Welcome to the forums kailoe :wave
I think you mean Alcudia not Alicante :wink:

Click Here for our reviews of this hotel.
:oops: :oops: :oops:

i do apologise for my slight error last night.... i guess its an easy enough mistake to make after a few glasses of wine, and so late at night.

I feel like a right plonker now, especially as i have been to alicante in the past :lol: :oops:
No worries - we've all done similar :lol:
Ok Newbie here.....have got our flights for 6th sept for one week and was hoping one of your lovely people could advise me on the cheapest place to book club mac, we went last year and booked direct with the hotel, however so far some agents sites are appearing less expensive. Best i have found so far is 606.00 can anyone find ant cheaper

Many Thanks
Can anyone tell me which hotel you check into please? I have read somewhere that check in is held at only one of the hotels in the complex but can't find the details again :duh
Hi i have been to club mac three times and going again a fourth,
we have always booked in at the jupiter if you are in the other hotels they will send you across it is'nt a long way to the other hotels,
you will love it we do,when are you going will you let me know if you enjoyed it hope you have a great time. ;)
Thanks very much,

I read on a review somewhere that check in was at one of the hotels but as I have read so many reviews I can't find it now :rofl

We go on the 24th and despite a few dodgy reviews we can't wait :D, yes I will report back :D
Last year we were directed to Marte to checkin, we were staying in Jupiter. 6 weeks on friday to go for out 5th visit in the last 6 years. Can't wait. :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.