Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Club STS
9 Posts
Hi suelav. Where is this Club STS? I have seen a hotel called the STS in Ortakent is it the same one? :think
I've added these apartments to our review site. If anyone has stayed here please add your review here:- http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/turkey/bodrum-region/ortakent/club-sts-hotel-apartments/

:cheers
Hi Marn
Yes it is in Ortakent, I have seen some good deals for the hotel
Sue
Hi Sue, We stayed at the Medisun three weeks ago, and we walked past the STS on our way to the beach. All I can say is that it looks OK. There is a restaurant next to the STS which is on the beach. Sorry I can't give you any more info. but it did look OK.

Ortakent is a quiet traditional resort but there are plenty of restaurants to choose from, and all very friendly.

Marn.
Thanks Marn I think that I will book it
Sue
Sue, I have had a look to see if there are any reports on the STS, and found only two. Both were not very good. Have you tried the Medisun?

Marn.
Thanks Marn I think we will book the Medisun
Hi Sue, Hope you enjoy the Medisun. It's not a bad hotel, and the staff are very good.
Some people, who were there at the same time as us, have posted reviews on TA, and all liked the place. :tup
If there is anything specific you would like to know, just ask.

Marn. :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.