Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
loraX,

Welcome onboard :tup
You might find members opinions in the Hotel Review section of interest and the Concorde De Luxe Resort website. I must say it looks a lovely hotel, possibly one for my list given it's design. It's not like the real thing though!

Darren
hello anyone stayed at the concorde resort and if so whats it like ? is there stuff to do near by and are the food and drink in all inclusive available 24/7 or at cetain times

is ther area and complex disabled friendly , as we have a lady in a wheelchair

going 12-19th april

cheers everyone x

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
Ive stayed and its a fab hotel, you can walk out and there is some shops about but they all sell the same things. Lara beach is all 5* hotels so there is no bars or clubs about.
Yes you can drink 24 hours a day and there is room service 24 hours a day.
this hotel is great
the food is absolutely beautiful..the food choices are huge, fresh and set out lovely
we hired a pavillion on the beach fro 35 euro for the day and the staff bought us water drinks fruit ice creams and cold frozen face cloths without even having to ask... well worth the money
pools great one with water slides... and there are hammocks dotted around the grounds for you to use ...
drinks are on hand when ever you like and if you only want soft drinks by the pool a guy comes round with a trolley so you dont even have to go to the bar
the only down side is the entertainment at night is not very good
but the hotel is worht every penny x
hope this helps
any new thoughts on this hotel ??

its looking good for us for this year pricewise, but having stayed in both the cornelia de lux and diamond are we going to feal very disappointed (cant afford either of those two this year!!!)

are kids allowed inthe a la carte?

is the mini bar included?

24hr room service?

entertainment any good?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.