Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
hello
i buy a years supply of contacts for less than £40 from dangui optiicians in calangute or mapsusa,
daily disposables are more expensive than the uk
the last time i had my teeth whitened about 3 years ago i paid about £40 but think its gone up now,
hope that helps
sally
Wasnt it in the news years ago that the Johnson & Johnson daily contact lenses are the same as the regular ones ? I know they do a yearly contact lens in Panjim but cant remember how much it was but wasnt more than £20
I tend to wear daily or monthly lenses not sure how I would get on with yearly ones. I will bring my prescription I remember the daily ones being more expensive then uk. I will check out the prices when i get there.

Hopefully the teeth whitting hasn't gone up too much, still over half the price than here
Thanks that's really useful. :)
the contacts i buy are the monthly disposables,ive used both johnson and johnson and bosch and lomb( thats spelt wrong),the johnson ones are usually couple pound cheaper,i usually manage to get a few bottles of fluid and contact cases thrown in for free.
It is cheaper to buy daily contact lenses on line from Daysoft £4.99 month for each eye. In Goa last season they were 895 rups. a month for each eye.
hello works out about £3.30 for a pair of monthly disposables(about £40 for 12 pairs)
i need to buy some more next month,might buy a new pair of glasses too i fancy a funky pair
is that £3.30 a pair in goa or the daysoft the previous post suggested?
hello the price was for what i pay for monthly disposables in goa
Thanks.

If any one has had their teeth whittened and knows the up to date price and a reccomened dentist be be apreciated :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.