Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
There is an excellent weather site on-line that allows you to print a forecast in the specific region for the period of your stay up to 14 days, (print day before you leave) We take it with us to help to plan excursions and shopping days or tan days by the pool. It also shows Historic Monthly Forecast Averages.

www.latestholidayweather.com
Well in 2 weeks time I will be able to answer my own question as we are finally going to Lara Beach over Easter!

We managed to get a good deal and decided to bite the bullet and go.

Lou
I too am off to Turkey next week. We often go at this time of the year and yes the weather can be variable but more often than not it is sunny most of the time. I really love the spring there as the flowers are fabulous. You will need the same clothes you would wear on an English summers day and something warmish for the evenings. Have a great time.
Well I shall also be packing a bikini too as I'm a very positive person! :sun2

Lou
on this link you can find actual sea temperature http://www.havadurumu15gunluk.net/denizsuyusicakligi/
and also 15 days weather forecast for most Turkish towns

Have a wonderful holiday
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.