Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
weather in April
16 Posts
Hi linda,
We go to this area at this time of year regularly and always get a good tan!! The pools will be on the cold/very cold side but people swim in them!! Also the sea always has people swimming in it!! Slides being open will depend on the weather which is usually very good but no one can predict it!!It was high 20's in Antalya area of Belek last Easter! There was 2 days with some rain and then glorious for the rest of our 2 week holiday!!
We are going on 30th March this year to Lara!! I will try to post and let you know what it is like and if slides are open!
Thanks for the quick reply ~ sounds good. We have been in August twice before and it is too hot to do anything but be in the pool, hopefuly this time of year we will be able to do other things too!
April is a lovely time of the year to visit. The sea is too cold for me but as others say some do brave it. However it's a great time for walks and the spring flowers are so beautiful. There is also a lovely waking up feel to everything.
we are looking at going to the royal wings 3rd april :) we always go on holiday june so im just looking at what sort of weather to expect.
Weather in Turkey is nice in April, warm enough to sit in the sun but probably too cold for swimming unless you are very brave! It does get a bit cold at night though so bring something warm for the evenings.
i wouldnt bother looking at any online weather reports for antalya in april (except if they are posted on this site) as for some reason they cant get it anywhere near right. expect temps in the high 20's, but the pools are freezing cold. enjoy
For of you that are coming to Antalya I can tell you that this week has been T Shirt and shorts and yes you will get a tan very easily.Swimming ? not for me, to cold yet but people were swimming in the sea on Xmas day so I guess it depends on how much you want to swim.Have a good holiday.

Ian
Sounds good to me!
After this very cold winter even a little warmth & sun will be welcome.
Roll on 3 weeks! :)
This has been a concern for us too- weather sounds nice and good enough for everthing except swimming. Looking forward to it either way! Linda I will be arriving on the 11th!
Hi Sabs

is that arriving in Turkey or at the Royal Wings?
We are in fact arriving after midnight on the Saturday night ~ so our first day will be the 11th too.

looking forward to it ~ especially keeping an eye on the weather postings ~ Can't wait for that sun!
Royal wings!! will be there sun afternoon
That's great Sabs~ maybe I'll see you there!
Hello Ladies.3 Kilometre's from Royal Wings the weather is Blue Skys and 25c so I don't think that you will have any weather problems.

Ian
Whoop whoop! Thanks RIK! You have totally put me in my holiday mood and I'm so excited!

Yes Linda perhaps we may! :cheers
Yay weather is still hot come on weather get hotter roll on 20th april x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.