Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Yes it is beautiful, warm and sunny, may need a cardi at night but we didnt, it was high 80s into the 90s .

Have a lovely holiday

Michelle x
yes we always go at easter . Perfect time . temps around 30-35 but it's a dry not sweaty heat and sun all the way . sun up very early but gone by 5pm .
thankyou for your replies i will get looking :cheers
Sunrise Island view is in sharm (sharks bay) . Meerkat has been but she wasnt as impressed as her usual next door haunt of hilton sharks bay and three corners Rhianna I believe is El gouna .Different resort and flights into Hugharda .

I'm still hoping to get to el gouna one day myself but also can't seem to drag ourselves away from the hilton at sharks bay.

lyn
Weather will be lovely, but I couldn't recommend the Sunrise Island View at all - in particular the food is very poor, as is the drink, and the hygeine is non existent - as are working toilets in the main building. My husband was ill there and hasn't been on other visits to Sharm.

Much prefer the Hilton Sharks Bay just along from the Sunrise.
Lovely weather, been three times in April. Temperature is just right for us as it cools down of an evening unlike in the summer. Take a light cardi for the evenings although you may find you dont need it. I suppose the only possible down side could be that you are chasing the sun around the pool from about 4pm onwards and you may need to look out for a hotel that has one heated pool if you like a lot of pool time.

Doe :sun2
Yes that's another thing to watch for when choosing a hotel .Despite the hot sunshine the pools can still be quite cold then and Some of them only heat one of the smaller pools at that time of year .We've never had a problem at HSB but the main pool was freezing at the hilton Nuweiba and also at the sonesta beach resort (blue wave) .
Hi, went to hilton sharks bay 19th april the weather was great every day usually low 30s,but sun was going down behind the hotel by 4.30. didnt need cardi at night except indoors in air con,was nice to go out side to get warm.
my sister just returned from sunrise Island view,both her and partner were ill during hols and for about 2 weeks after getting home.They said the food and drinks were not good.
We are back again in sept for our honeymoon,carnt wait. :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.