Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hello there

We to are off to Limmasol in April for the Easter Hols staying at the atlantica Bay for two weeks. I have started to watch the weather forcast and it doesn't look too good at the moment but has a few weeks to settle down and hopefully will be at least 70oC when we go.
Dont really know how much will be open, apparently the Atlantic Bay is in the middle of nowhere with a bustop outside!

Regards Marie :sun2
Just spoke to parents and they say the last few days have actually been quite hot. Shops are now getting cleaned and are almost ready to be open. Cyprus is coming back to life! yay! :D

CourtneeLouise x.
Hi there
How hot is hot? I am getting quite worried because the forecasts I am looking at are all rain,rain with temps about 64 or lower. We are going out there on the 4th April for 2 weeks and I was hoping for some nice weather, not boiling but warm enough to sit out in the sun in my cossie! If you have some good info I would really appreciate it especially near the time it would help with what to pack.

Cheers Marie :sun2
We've been to Cyprus at all times of the year. Up until around the end of May it can be "changeable". Early April, I would be expecting low-mid 20's during the day - not warm enough for me to strip off, but thats a positive, believe me ;)

As an example, a couple of years ago we got 24C at Easter - shorts weather. Last year 8th May we got this - ducks weather I know, but boy does the island need the rain...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3vTd3f9a6U
  • Edited by Glynis HT Admin 2009-03-15 13:52:17
    Sorry we don't link to there due to the content having the option of being changed.
any news on the actually weather, reports look very mixed!!! come on sun needed for 3 weeks time
More info, discussion and weblinks are available in our Cyprus Weather Q&As topic.

David :wave
I was out in Coral Bay (Paphos) last week and we had 3 days of mixed sun and cloud (with a huge thunderstorm at the end of one day) and 4 days of sun but two of those were with very strong winds. Lowest temps during the day were low 60's and highest were low 70's. It was very pleasant when the sun was out but chilly when it wasn't. Night times you needed a light jacket as it was cold.

Cheers,

TC
thanks very much, still got two weeks to go so still time for a few more dergrees i hope ;-)
Can we have a 'live' update on weather in Paphos? We're off next week!! :cheers

Always more reliable than all those sites... I like the personal touch! xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.