Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
beldibi is 45 seconds from marmaris!!!! which Beldibi????
hi chelsea boy,
beldibi near tekirova about 30 mins to antalya, :glynis
then you are at least 5 hrs from us........... good luck persuading your family to come here!!!!
hi chelsea boy,
persuadings all done,5hrs thats better than my estimated 6,just need to find out about buses,cost and rooms,i'll get there if it kills me,thought it was a good idea,we can see if everyone likes it there in marmaris for a couple of days,if they do,then its 2wks next year.
my mother lives in beldibi in marmaris and when we stayed in antalya easter 05 they came down on the bus for a few days to see us,she said it was really cheap cant remember how much , long drive but some nice scenery, im sure she said they were 2 buses one was quicker than the other too
thanks elle-meg,thats great to here that there is a bus between the two resorts and even better news that it's cheap,cant be spending to much of me beer money,well that answers the bus problem,and the journey time,just need to find out what the chances are of just turning up in marmaris and getting accomadation,thanks very much once again, :wink
Bibbs check out Alpha rooms for the dates that you want.
Also John (icmeleronline) does a nice apartment, Rayon and the prices are good.
bibbs

there are loads of hotel,apt only sites, these are cheapest ones ive found

http://www.findmeaccom.com/scripts/TDBkgEngine.dll/Startup?utm_id=

http://www.quickrooms.com/default.aspx?agentid=cju&AID=10402991&PID=1787085&SID=%5Bquickrooms%5D_d7_GGL_rai_10402991_UK

http://www.freedomdirect.co.uk

ive use freedomdirect and findmeaccom, both were fine

my mother also rents out an apt too ,so if you want me info about that let me know, good luck

*Edit Ellie please can you re post the last link Briar
thanks loulou,
i was going to book somewhere in advance but i know my gang,once the kids get in the pool and my other half hits the sunbed i know im going to have a problem moving them,therefor losing money,so i think i'll play it safe and just keep moaning about wanting a trip out to marmaris,wear them down gradually and hopefully get my own way, :sulk
wow thanks ellie-meg,
got a bit of reading to do now and also some hard evidence to show the other half just why we should be going there, :lol:
clubsultan maris in the armatulan area charge £12 per night for may this year for an apartment that sleep 4
thanks booker,
this is sounding good,dont know the cost for the bus trip but if its £25 each and we can get a room for £24 its only working out at £124 plus our food and drink money,im going to have to drag them on that bus kicking and screaming,thanks again, :tup
wear them down gradually and hopefully get my own way,

I like your style bibbs :lol: :lol: :lol: hope it works for you.

If you dont manage to get there this year, when your hubby asks you to book next years holiday, book Marmaris and dont tell him until you are on the coach to resort :P whats he going to do? go home :lol:
Seriously, good luck persuading him xx
hi loulou,
:rofl ,there's no hubby,im a man,im a single parent who lives with my daughter, and my partner is also a single parent that lives with hers,its ok your not the first to think i was a woman,reesy did too,if i dont manage to get them there this year its definate next year as our girls will be on there hols with there mum/dad,so its a child free holiday for me and my partner.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: sorry bibbs, i always presume people are women, unless they tell me otherwise.
lou lou.. im the same as you :lol: especially on this site, if some one has booked a holiday, i always assume its a woman.... as its normally left up to us anyway :wink:

bibbs, i hope you do get to visit marmaris, ive only been the once, and have just booked up to go back this year for 2 weeks, its the best place in the world, as far as im concerned! 8)

clare x
hi loulou and mitchellclr,
yep definatly a bloke,just checked.
would love to visit there in may but if we dont myself and the other half are going next year,without the kids yippe, :glynis
Hey, Antonia, are they trying to get at us here? I've just spent hours this morning booking a trip to Symi without Herself helping me once.
hi richard,
i know,woman a,i bet they dont believe that we can multi task either, :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.