All Inclusive Holidays

Discussions relating to all inclusive style holidays
olu deniz turkey :D :D - 3 good all inclusives right in the centre - club sun city, olu deniz resort hotel or club/hotel belcekiz beach

lyn
i agree with lyn olu deniz is fab, we stayed at lykia world last year and it was the best hotel ive stayed in, but about 1 1/2 miles outside the resort so maybe you might be better with 1 of the others mentioned, also alize hotel is a cheaper all inclusive option and has good reviews although ive not stayed there myself but are considering it for oct, good luck on what ever you choose
Hiya

I've never really fancied Turkey. Ive always imagined it being like Izbia and places like that so its not a place I want to go. Thanks though. :wink:

Savannah
xx
hi

how about the canary islands? We have been to two all inclusives in lanzarote which were both fab. They were both in playa blanca which is in the south of the island and its a quiet resort with a few restaurants/bars but its certainly NOT like ibiza etc.

We have stayed at the Rubicon palace (which has a spa within the hotel) and we have also stayed at the Iberostar papagayo at the other end of the resort which was also great - nice,quiet and relaxing.

But if you want something abit different thomas cook offer a 2 week holiday where you stay in fuerteventura at the Riu oliva beach for the first week and then you hop over to lanzarote for the 2nd week staying at the papagayo arena - both these hotels are well known good all inclusives.

hope that was of some use! :lol:

fatcodycat 8)
oh Savannah we need to convert you :D :D . Yes maybe marmaris or the more lively resorts would not be your cup of tea but olu Deniz is beautiful - its a smallish resort ( with a good selection of shops, bars and resturants, stunningly beautiful, wrapped in mountains, plenty to do if you want it but very chilled if you dont, a lovely atmosphere, wonderful turkish Charm , beautiful lagoon, very good quality hotels, good food - oh the list goes on. please try it you will not regret it it sounds just what your looking for but you have the wrong mental image of Turkey. :wink: :wink:

Have i converted you yet????

lyn
Hi Savannah - I know you said you didn't want Ayia Nappa but there is more to Cyprus than that - I think some of the larger hotels also offer spa breaks - I normally go self catering because the food is so good but some of the bigger hotels look stunning and Cyprus is small so no where is ever really that far away from shopping. Protaras is a good resort - you have a bit of livliness but not too in your face and if you want a night out on the town Ayia Napa is a taxi ride away. Also some of the best beaches on the Island - Fig Tree Bay for example. Not been to Phaphos end of Island but I am sure you will also find some good AI resorts there also. And if you still want to visit Egypt you can flyover for the day or take a 3 day cruise. :D
Sorry Lyn....... Im not converted hehe its just one of those places I really dont fancy :sulk

I dont want to go to the Canary Islands because I've been to all of them.............. sorry everyone Im not making this easy am I :? hehe

Somebody suggested Protaras to me so I'm gonna have a look at the hotels and see whats available. I fancy the idea of staying in Cyprus and going over to Egypt for a few days. :thanks Fifi

I will let you know how I get on if I ever end up getting sorted. But anymore ideas would be really helpful :tup
savannah, we have been to the canaries several times and we are true converts...you would have a great holiday on any of them...

what about malta?
No I dont fancy Malta. One of my friends went there and had a really bad experience. :?

Im looking into Cuba at the moment :wink:

I just hope I find somewhere :roll:
savannah just another thought - we have just came back from Egypt and whilst i would never try to influence you if you didnt feel safe but the majority of A/I hotels are not in town. they are basically seperated by a main road and the red sea are are all down long driveways , behind gates and have security guards patrolling front and back. We stayed at Hilton sharks bay and felt extremely safe and unless you really wanted to go into naarm bay you could quite happily spend your entire holiday there and probably be unaware of anywhere else in Sharm. :D . just a thought as you probably wouldnt step foot out of the gate unless you were going into naarm bay or going on an excursion. :D :D

lyn
Cuba would be good - you can do a few days in Havanna then relax on the beach for as long as you wish. (Varadero)

Tobago and Grenada are both beautiful relaxing holidays - or even Jamaica.
mexico or the dominican republic?
Lyn, This is part of the problem with going to Egypt. We wanted to go to Naama Bay because of the nightlife, shops etc.
Im not saying I'll never go to Egypt, but for now, it has put me off. :sulk
I will definately go to Egypt though, one day :wink:
Im going to Mexico in 3 weeks :fly

Lucie have you been to Cuba?
Not yet although it is on my wish list - Maldives is much more appealing to me personally and wins through every time. The Varadero beaches look wonderful and you would get plenty of night life in the city - think you can tag it on at the end or the start of your hols.

Long Haul have been to Tobago, Grenada, Jamaica, St Lucia, Dom Rep, Sharm el Sheikh (almost long haul!!), Acapulco and Maldives - so can offer info on any of these!
Where would you suggest for a group of 20 - 22 yr olds? we're not into serious clubbin (like Izbia) but we like a bars, restaurants and entertainment.

What do you think? :)
Crete is nice - there are quiet parts and 'party parts' - you could try staying on the outskirts of Hersonissos (some great hotels) and get some great meals in 'old Hersonissos'. Rethmynon is nice too. Wouldnt recommend Aghios Nikoloas (cant spell it).

Costa Adeje in Tenerife is nice (loads of 4/5* hotels).

I also like Kos - but avoid Kardamena (AKA blackpool!). Try the Olympic brochure for Kos/Crete.
which part of the caribbean I meant. hehe :wink:
Where would you suggest for a group of 20 - 22 yr olds? we're not into serious clubbin (like Izbia) but we like a bars, restaurants and entertainment.

Well not the Dominican Republic then, theres little outside of the hotels. I'm thinking Barbados, somewhere around the Gap but it won't be cheap.

Lynn
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.