DIY Holidays

Discussion relating to DIY holidays
Hi

We are big Iberostar fans - you should find this site will do all of them and is the cheapest ;

http://www.findmeaccom.com/scripts/TDBkgEngine.dll/Startup?utm_id=

If it is not listed ring them - they are very helpful and can normally get you a price for a particular room type even if not listed (you may be a little early yet to book for May 2007 and that could be a reason you are having trouble - it depends when hotels negotiate their rates for next year).

You should also check the Iberostar website for prices - though we find it rarely cheaper than the above site sometimes they have an offer on certain hotels.

hope this helps :D
Dawnlee, did you try the IBEROSTAR website, or the IBEROSTARPARAISOLINDO website ???? The second one has an email link to obtain room rates and availability. Looks a great resort, hope all goes well.

Robby :wink:
Thanks for your advice guys

Jjdybnsn I have tried your link but they seem to be having technical difficulties at the moment but I will keep trying.

RobbyW I have tried the Iberostar link but they do not have the hotel available at all in May, tried the other link but it only brings up a phone number to contact them on which looking at the code appears to be in America? but thanks anyway.
Dawnlee, below the phone link is an email contact address.

Robby :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.