Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
rosie.. about time you got a map :rofl

they are both in Permera about 600 mt apart the tsokkos garden hotel & apartments are nearer the bay [and sandy beach]as for which is best i take it you have looked at the hotel reviews, [i have no personal experience of either but have heard more positive reports for the crown elemaris when talking to holiday makers]

yasus
wizard
Thanks for reply :tup I tried looking for a map :) of all the hotels but could not find one that shown all, We are at Tsokkos and realtives have booked the crown one, Daughter getting married at the Sunrise, might be back yet as more book different ones :)
Sandy beach sounds good for the little ones, 22 of us booked now but still a fair few looking for deals
Rosie x
ok Rosie

send an e-mail to informationcto@btconnect.com [the CTO] , explain you are organising a wedding in the Amachoustos district and would appreciate information on the area, together with a map showing the location of the hotels in Penera and Protaras.
they will not reply to your e-mail but usually send an info pack within 7 days

hope you find this of help
yasus
wizard
There is a Maps thread for Cyprus near the top of the forum.

All the maps you'll need are here - http://www.moi.gov.cy/moi/DLS/dls.nsf/All/93D10108B3A1B046C22570E5003941E5?OpenDocument
This one covers both the areas and a little beyond http://www.probepropertysales.com/images/Protoras-PerneraMap.jpg

We have stopped at the Elamaris and the Windmills next door and our daughter stopped at Tsokkos Gardens, had no problems getting between them (and she was pushing a pram !).. Pernera isn't a massive place so you can walk all the way around it in well under an hour....

Steve
Not sure if this will work.Made up a rough map in Google Earth,distance from pool to pool is 0.93km.It's flatter if you turn down the road towards Marlita Beach and cut up onto the road from Blue Spice,but a bit longer.
Pernera Map
it tends to be cooler if you walk towards the beach (Marlita) with the wind coming in from the sea and the shade of the buildings... if you take the top road its away from any sea breeze and nothing to shade you !

Steve
Thanks Steve, Dav, gathering lots of info now

Wizard, e-mailed for info got a reply that they would send some, and recieved a large envelope today with lots of info and a map, so thank you, especially good for anyone getting married, some nice pics of hotels and venues showing it all set out

Rosie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.