Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Hi there

You are not that far apart - buit a fair walk. Chyrsoula is situated at the top end of the resort, great chip butty by the way and a huge pool!!

Gray is on the road which runs parallel to the main road, if he comes out of his place and turns left and walks to the end of this road, will take about ten mins, he will come to the Zues Hotel, just past there he comes to the main (top) road, turn left and then left again the is the road which Chyrsoula is no, there is a motorbike hite place on the corner (Manos >????). Anything else you need to know give us a shout - Mythos is probably your best bet for a beer, depends on what you drink in Turkey, it is much much better than Effys :shock: :shock: Canmnot remember the prices from last year but they are not mega dear .......
Heather (Blue)
Heather you are a star.

I will drink whatever is available and will eat local fare whatever country I am in.

I can't wait for Gray to read this.

John
He He He, well i never, exellent stuff john, have you booked it allready, are you still in turkey, will you be coming back to the uk before Kos, cant wait mate. nice one.
John Just took a quick look at your Iclemar on-line. Flippin eck mate it hasn't half changed since hubs and I went there about 15 years or more ago, the seafront only had a couple of hotels on it :shock: We stayed at a Hotel on the square with a pool on the roof but cannot remember the name of it, think there was only two Hotels and a couple of lokantas there then too

H
Yes Heather Icmeler has changed a lot but still a lovely resort to visit.

The hotel you stayed at was called the Sarba or Grande Sarba and after too many bad reporst was re-named the Grande Saral.

I think that Kos will be a lot quieter than Icmeler but as long as I have a scooter I can get about to see the sights and also do a spot of fishing with my mate Gray.

We were hoping to get him over to Icmeler but we can do that next year.

John
John no it was called Halle....hubby remembered the name, it was not a big hotel.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.