General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I have been known to check in before, but usually, like Cyberspace says, you cannot get near the hotel computers for kids going on MSN to catch up with their mates so i tend not to bother until we return home.
I do if there's internet where I'm staying but as previously said it's a nightmare trying to get the teenagers off!!
not on your life :lol: or mine wold not be worth living :roll:
I used to log in to HT and other Forums whilst on holiday, but I no longer access the Internet whilst on holiday, unless it is to send an urgent email message back to the UK.
at work i am logged on to a p/c all day every day, so when i'm away i avoid computers like the plague.
its also nice on first day back at work to break myself in gently, so i spend far too much time on here catching up on anything i've missed.
Must admit I'm usually too busy off enjoying myself to even think about using a PC on holiday
Absolutely not! Holidays are a computer and Internet free zone! I even tell people back home that I'll only be switching the mobile on if I need to text or phone urgently and that I will NOT be checking my voicemail! I always leave an emergency contact tel no for if anybody really does need to contact me urgently and/or take a second pay-as-you-go
phone that only the immediate family have the no for just in case a real family emergency occurs while I'm away but the rest take the hint and accept that I really do want to get away from it all :-)

SM
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.