General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
My O/H does not ban me I ban myself from checking into any forums where I may post or visit.

I spend enough time on the PC without using it whilst abroad. I have better things to do with my time :P
Well I confess I did have a look when I was in Bangkok...well the room had broadband and I was checking my work e-mail so I thought I might as well.
Usually when I am checking my e-mails I have a quick peep to see any updates on aera where I am staying.
Just had a thought usually it is woman who go on forums, I think? but there seem to be a lot of guys on H.T. What do you think the percentage is? Karen
If I'm in Europe I usually check in a few times as long as I have time to read everything I want to. I couldn't just come on for a few minutes otherwise I'd lose all my new message markers.

I don't come on if I'm in the US as internet access at a cafe is $12 an hour in Vegas, just over £6, which I think is a rip off.

luci :wave
Holidays are HT free for me.
Always, just a couple of times though, just to keep people updated with things, ie, this year building work.

That is when you can get the teenagers off MSN :lol: :lol: :lol:
That is when you can get the teenagers off MSN

Had to smile at that one Cazz, and just wait `til your Tom`s old enough; and hogging the computer at home, you`ve that pleasure to look forward to. :wink:
Regards, Brigger
There was free internet in a taverna in Santorini last summer, so my sister and I popped in to say hello. Someone had just posted a question about the resort we were staying in so we were glad to be of up to date help. When we went to Tallinn Estonia for Easter we had free internet in the room. I restricted myself to just one quick visit while OH was in the shower.
Don't know how to use an internet cafe so the answer is "I would if I could" :wink:
Hi prawn! The computers in these cafes are always logged on to the internet, so you just type in the usual address for HT and Hey Presto!!
i do

i always use a computer in a cyber cafe etc as i talk to my son on msn this is because its cheaper than phoning him and i always arrange a time to speak to him so i browse all my usual internet stuff whilst away
and just wait `til your Tom`s old enough; and hogging the computer at home

Brigger, it has already arrived courtesy of a friend he made on holiday, had to register him with his own MSN account so he could keep in touch. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes I usually log on to HT a couple of times when I am sending E-mails to my family, back home. My husband doesnt mind as I usually go on a computer if he is watching football in a bar.
Sue
Hiya Cazz,
it has already arrived courtesy of a friend he made on holiday, had to register him with his own MSN account so he could keep in touch
Tell me about it; 14 year old daughter to contend with :bhead , believe me it only gets worse :roll: :wink:
Regards, Brigger
Nope never - enough time when home to log into Ht- so whilst away its all play lol :D
Yes I always log in, especially when in Benidorm because I have been known to go seeking out information for members of the Costa Blanca forum whilst in the resort ...which I don't mind as long as I am walking and in the area.

It's too much of a temptation to resist when there is a computer in the hotel and I like to keep up- to-date with posts, but I don't think I would go walking miles to find a computer otherwise.

It also gets me away from the old man for a short while. :lol:

Sanjiiiiiiiiiiii
not when on holiday
i'm banned from so much as looking at a computer when we go abroad because i spend so much time on mine at home!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.