Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
I have not been on the QE2 but have been on the QM2 and yes it is more formal but it is easy to sort something out if you are perhaps finding that you don't have enough evening wear. It is possible to cover this with a long black skirt and a couple of different tops. Or evening or even dressy black trousers and add a bit of sparkle.
I loved the formal evenings and I would think that the QE2 will equally as dressy and may be even more so. They have their faithful followers and this is the last year.
I see a lot of offers for this ship including a good single price. I am not able to take advantage of this as I am on Summit X in August and in November on X to NZ/OZ.
If this is the case then there might be quite a lot of people who are booking whereas they would't have in the past.
This happened when I was on the QM2 in the Caribbean in March. A lot of really good deals and a lot it was their first cruise or some had cruised on different lines.
Don't worry too much about just enjoy it and come back and tell us about it.

Anything you would like to ask if I can I will be happy to let you know.

Sue
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.