Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Dress code
6 Posts
Should be OK.

They would probably object to shorts/swimsuitd for dinner.

You're there on Holiday to relax. Spending a lot of time "dressing up" would spoil it

We did Thompson Gold (a few years back) and had no problems - just turned up smart

:tup
Hi
Thanks for yor response
Think I might put people off their food if I turned up in shorts or swimsuit. :yikes
M
shorts or swimsuit.they would not let you eat anyway.same if men wear vests in morning.arm pits dripping over food is why.

some hotels don;t mind men wearing shorts in the morning.which hotel you staying in
Staying in Catalonia Ses Estaques ( hope that is correct spelling) gets good reviews, looking forward to Adults only hotel.
M
Your clothing sounds about right, margaret. The Gold Hotels do promote their "gala nights" but to be honest nobody gets dressed up glam in the way you are worrying about (in my experience) (makes me feel sorry for the staff sometimes!). Long trousers and short-sleeved shirts/polos for the men, and trousers and tops or skirts/dresses for the ladies are all you need.
You can always add a "bling" necklace or something ;)

And at breakfast it's fine to wear shorts and t-shirts.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.