Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Re: Drinks
33 Posts
I like my honeybee and coke (or try a honeybee and port if you have a dodgy tummy - it worked for me). Trouble is I could barely walk afterwards as I got the wobbly legs syndrome :D
Chilly next time you have a baileys get then to make you a martini called milky way, its baileys and vodka, i use grey goose vodka but any smooth vodka will do, shake (not stir) :D together with ice, it is lovely, first time i had it was on an american cruise liner and the glass had dark and light chocolate swirled all over the inside of the glass, then it had been frozen. Now i am not asking you to ask for the chocolate in the carvery :rofl but i bet you will love it,try not to drink more than 3 or 4 or they will be carrying you home. Let me know if you try it and what you think Gel :cheers
BMW's are nice too. Bailey's, Malibu and Whisky. But if you can't get the coconut liqueur, just the Baileys and whisky is nice with ice. Now I know they do a homemade version, I'm sorted. Thanks to everyone once again for the tips.
cant drink vodka GEL !! :( gives me a major hangover!!
Chilly ;)
Thats a shame chilly its lovely drink :(
I like old monk and sprite. Doesn't sound like a nice mix, but it was all I drank the last time we were there.

xx
Can someone tell me what this Honeybee is please. It seems quite popular :cheers
My fave tipples on holiday are Bacardi & coke, Baileys and a sweet Brandy (metaxa like). Am I likely to find something equivalent to these. Also, do they sell anything with an aniseed flavour. Hubby's partial to a bit of Ouzo or Pernod :really Thanks
its a brandy Shirley, that you can only get in certain states of India or Goa.............at least never seen it anywhere else........really delicious too ;)
chilly
honeybee and coke ummm cant wait 6 days to go and will see you chilly on the 21st
Thanks for the reply. Looking forward to tasting the honeybee, although I'v got a heck of a wait :duh Anyone tried anything with an aniseed flavour over there?
Look forward to it TAZZ
Chilly ;)
Never seen any aniseed flavoured drinks in Goa, I stick to wine, v & t, coffee liqueur on ice and the odd strawberry daiquiri (not all at once though!) :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.