Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
It may be :offtop but what the heck, it's my thread ;)

Thank you for the recommendations Ellie_Meg. We took a wander through the resort yesterday (as you know it dioesn't take long!) and noticed that a few of the restaurants seem to have changed since last year.

Played it safe with a chicken casserole in the Kosem, but will probably try somewhere else tonight.

Cheers.
magician on the beach front do lovely chicken casseroles, hascan seems to be 1 of the head waiters there now our friend that used to be the manager has gone in the army :cry , we love the turkish chicken casseroles and have them regularly

the deniz restaurant is 1 of our favourites as the views across the bay are so wonderful, the manager speaks perfect english as hes married to a british lady who was lovely

we didnt eat in the kosem this year, as had an average meal last year, but we did have a lovely snack in the 1 opposite where they make the savoury turkish pancakes

we are returning to turkey in 6 weeks but to olu deniz, will go to akyaka in july, have a great time

karen
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.