Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Never again! Have been ill since day 2 of holiday at Stella Makadi in Hurghada (18th Dec) and no sign of letting up yet!
The Sindbads food was great and it had 11 restaurants to choose from although we only found 10.
I must admit I did take extra strength Acidophilus ,which I have taken on previous visits to Egypt.
Baron Palms in 6 weeks time! Woooot! We just got a great deal for my partner's 40th birthday treat - can't wait :D
Premier Le Reve...Sahl Hasheesh (Hurghada) ..November 2011 :cheers
Sunrise Tirana on 9th June for 2 weeks. :sun2 :sun2 We were there in September and cant wait to go back
Ghazala Beach 19/2 and Iberotel Palace 24/3
We're there in April Jepppo :tup Anyone else going to Egypt for the first time. We did visit Cairo museum and the pyramids around 7 years ago, but just for the day. We have never actually stayed in Egypt - not quite sure what to expect either, although I am easily pleased :think
Im going for the first time Helen! Staying at the Amwaj Blue Beach, Soma Bay in March. Fingers crossed for some nice weather! x
hi helen,
this will be our fourth time to egypt, we love it, not been to the tropicana grand azure before tho, have a great holiday, and let me know, how you go on
will do Jeppo, and Talia - hope you have a great time. My daughter's been three times, to a different resort each time, and she loves it. :tup
Royal Grand Azure, Sharm in August and will be our 6th visit to Egypt. Previously been to Sharm 3 times and Makadi Bay twice. I personally prefer Makadi Bay to Sharm, but husband finds it a tad on the quiet side ..... so back to Sharm!!
Returning to Sunrise Royal Makadi September 9th for 2 weeks.... :cheers
Hi englishrick,

Been to SRMB twice before and hope to return sometime in the future. Best hotel we have been to in Egypt so far!
Just booked the Sheraton Miramar in El Gouna for a week in May

TC
@PAT123
It will be our 2nd time to the hotel we were there last september...
Supposed to be going to St Georges in Luxor in 5 weeks time - not sure what will happen yet!!

Dave
off to sharm inn amerian in sharm el sheik 2 weeks 2 day
No longer going to Egypt this year - thr travel agent/airline have allowed us to change our holiday.

I still want to see Egypt - just not this year :(

Dave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.