Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Sunrise Tirana for 2 weeks on the 7 April :cheers .
holiday village red sea 14th feb for 11 nights anyone else been this time of year ?
Grand azure tropicana may 23rd for two weeks...
june 26th sensatori for two weeks never booked a hotel thats not even open before lol
We're off to Fort Arabesque in Makadi Bay at the end of July for two weeks :sun2
Mamlouk Palace for July for 2 weeks ......colleen
we are going to sunrise royal makadi 25th march.
somewhere in Marsa Alam in August for a week with the diving club. Dont know where yet..we will just pay our money when we are told to!
Coral Sea Splash Resort 14th june :sun2 10 lovely days
Just booked to go with friends to the Tropicana Grand Azure 18th April for a week.
Well done Helen I was wondering if you would take the plunge and do it :tup
Having taken the plunge - I'm really looking forward :tup
I'm delighted you have booked Helen . :sun2 I don't think you can wrong with the TGA.It's a well established hotel . I knew you couldnt hold out for those EJ prices .I'm struggling myself. Did you get a good deal.
We were at this hotel earlier this year Helen. I'm sure you will have a lovely time.

Garry
£1400 for a week Lyn and from Cardiff. Don't think I'd do it cheaper DIY as we'd have to go from Bristol and E Jet aren't very cheap from there.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.