Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
Try HOtel Paradiso its in the middle of the old and new town, i do believe they have entainment for the kids. Type in the search button there are lots of threads on this hotel. You can book all inc, or an apartment.
I think, but please check on this first, that the kids club is run by Thompson, so you might have to book through them to take advantage of it.
Why not try the Vilanova complex situated off The Strip (New Town Albufeira) its a Thomsons exclusive resort with lots of entertainment for the kids and only about 1.2 kms from the old town. If you are doing a DIY holiday i dont think you can book these direct which is the only downfall .Cheers Jayjan
Thanks everyone.
I didn't fancy The Villanova because thers no aircon and the balconys look quite small.
I've had a good read up on The Parisio this afternoon and it looks fantastic, just what I'm lookin for.
I phoned Thomas Cook for a quote and they gave me a pretty good price considering it in the summer holidays so I'm just trying to talk the other half around now.
He only like to go in term time when its quite and you haven't got to que for everything :D
He only like to go in term time when its quite and you haven't got to que for everything

What are your dates and I'll have a look around for you.
Thanks Glynis but I haven't any set dates yet.
The price Thomas cook gave me was for the last 2 weeks in August.
He'd rather go mid September but the school won't be happy with that and I'd be really worried about the weather not being very hot.
If its not above 80 every day and warm at nights it spoils it a bit for me :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.