Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Sanji wrote:
Flamingo Oasis. :tup

Thank you :)
There will be enough to keep my 16 year old entertained going on there?
Here's their website Blossom for you to browse through until someone gets back to you. :tup

http://www.flamingooasis.com/hotels/hotel-flamingo-oasis-benidorm.html

Looks like there's plenty going on.
Flamingo Oasis gets my vote. I've stayed there numerous times and it's ideal for your teenage sons. There's plenty to keep them occupied and it's close to the local attractions such as the waterpark. There are some good bars opposite the hotel that have entertainment on as well, if you should feel like a change.
whitewineandsoda wrote:
Flamingo Oasis gets my vote. I've stayed there numerous times and it's ideal for your teenage sons. There's plenty to keep them occupied and it's close to the local attractions such as the waterpark. There are some good bars opposite the hotel that have entertainment on as well, if you should feel like a change.

Thank you :) My main area for concern is my 16yo not getting bored and complaining all the time!!

So the kids are allowed in the bars over the road too? :)
Some bars over the road don't allow under 18's in, however you can still see the entertainment from the outside seating areas. The entertainment is very good in the Flamingo Oasis though, and I would say your 16 year old will enjoy it too much to even think about being bored. We took one of our grandchildren a few years ago, he was 18 and loved it. It all depends on what time of year you're going as to the sitting outside, but personally I find it better at night when I sit outside.
Apart from over the road there are plenty of other venues within a short walking distance, you'll be spoilt for choice.
I'd vote for Flamingo Oasis too!
It's in a quieter area but still plenty to do.
You can always walk to the busier parts
if you want to.
Entertainment is generally good, food is
probably better.
The bars opposite are good and fairly busy
without being as frantic as some closer to the square.
Thank you. I was looking at Summer holidays but the prices are just so high :(
Can anyone tell if any of the facilities in the hotel close/stop in October?
I've been out of season a few times, and the only thing that closed was the pool bar. I'm not sure if it closes the first week in October, but you can still get drinks/snacks you just have to go inside the hotel for them.
Everything else was as normal, entertainment is inside as well at this time of year.
Thank you :) What are the temperatures like?
October's quite good Blossom, fairly warm, although you can get some rain. A light jacket or cardigan would be useful as it can be a bit cool on a night time, but not always. Daytime is sunbathing weather as a rule though.
Blossom wrote:
Thank you so much once again :)

You're welcome, and if you do go I hope you have a lovely time...... :sun2
whitewineandsoda wrote:
Blossom wrote:
Thank you so much once again :)

You're welcome, and if you do go I hope you have a lovely time...... :sun2

Thank you :)
I am sure we will :D :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.