Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi There - If you look at the Levante Area Map, top left corner of grid ref N10, you will see a road called Doctor Severo Ochoa that would be the location of the Flamingo Oasis I think, but I hav'nt got my map with me at moment with all the hotels on. To get to Los Pelicanos/Ocas from there, walk down Dr Severo Ochoa towards the Beach, keeping on the right hand side of the road, the road then changes to Avda de l Ametilla de mar, keep walking down and turn right at sign Calle Gerona where the front of the indoor market is. You'll walk past Marrianos chicken/pizza place, and the hotels Pelicanos/Ocas are the first hotels you come to on your right. Its very straightforward, and is only a 10 minute walk between between them. Have Fun.

Best Regards - Taggy :)
Spot on Taggy....couldn`t have said it better myself :wink:

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/784/map15hf.th.jpg

Click on Image to enlarge.
Flamigo Oasis = 39
Hotel Pelicanos= 15

sanji xxx
Wow!

Thank you both for that - so helpful!

Now I know where I'll be.....!

Helen
Hi Helen ... if you would like to order your own personal copy of the free map which displays all Benidorm hotels, please click here.

David :wave
While we are on the subject of both these hotels (saves me opening another topic), has anyone out there stayed at both of these. The reason I am asking, we are looking to book for next years hols and have two fantastic deals on each one. We are staying at the oasis in 3 weeks time, but the offers we have are only valid till next Tuesday 9th May, so I don't want to leave it till we come back, as the free child places will probably all have been snapped up.
Thing is, if we book the Pelicanos and really like the Oasis, gonna be a bit gutted.
Anybody out there help. I've read the review section but would like info off people who have stayed in both these establishments.
Thanks,
Cazz Mick n Tom :)
Got two good deals on the above hotels.
Have read reviews on both.
Any members stayed in both these establishments? Could you give me your opinions as to which you prefer.
We are staying in the Oasis in three weeks time and would like to try somewhere different next year but I will be gutted if we book Pelicanos and we love the Oasis?
Please help :? :?
EDIT: Merged with existing thread about these hotels, but I see you've already posted here.
David HT Mod
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.