Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
golden sands
7 Posts
GS is safe to walk around. The pliska sun beds were free 3yrs ago. you will have a great time but i think the pub crawls will still be going ahead. if you go up past the admiral hotel on the front it is much quieter up there.

regards Stevie
If you put Golden +Sands (note the + next to the S) into the Search facility at the top of the page, choose the Bulgaria forum and choose Topic Titles Only it will return all previous topics.

There are a couple of Just Returned topics which may interest you.

luci :wave
been to GS loads of times never had any problems , sun beds on the beach are about 6levs at the pliska I think they are still free but please try the resort, its a down hill walk from your hotel to the beach
Hi lisanne77 you should be safe enough in G/S .We are just back and have been going for many years now and always have had a good holiday :wave:There is ladies of the night and beggers but if you ignore them they wont bother you .Go with an open mind and enjoy your holiday :cheers
hi please someone correct me if im wrong but is the pliska up on what they call party street?
Pliska is in the quiet end of the street .......... :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.