Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
i always say as long as you are happy with what you are paying then its fine remember there will always be someone who gets the same thing either cheaper or paying more
so as long as you are happy then go for it :sun2
The Thomson price is over £800 pp for two days later!!! :really
perfume have you tried TC and remember direct holidays give 2% cashback and TC 3% cashback through quidco. I would say the price is likely to rise as we move nearer the date because the tour ops have cut capacity.
TC is higher than Directs own site, thats the one im looking at.

Was lucky and got 28 April round 400 ppn..... so it seems dear... Think I'll wait overnight.

How often do Direct change their prices?
I think that is very expensive for a week, we got two weeks in Aug for that in Iclemer.
that does seem fairly dear, my friends have just booked lykia world for 2 adults and 1 child on 21st oct for a week so this includes some of half term and she paid under £1200 and lykia world is also an expensive hotel, so going on that it seems high to me :que
Perfume the price is good, you can't compare a hotel price to imceler with a high quality A/I in side. If you booked it january it would of been a £200 cheaper but prices keep on rising because of the reduced capacity.
Well my friend has just payed 412!! for a week in may to the Club Alize!! which is fantastic!!, sounds expensive to me, although i dont know if this hemera it might be AI for all i know!!
I paid £311 for 2 weeks at the Hemera when I went 3 years ago!
We got it cheap because there was an Eclipse the day after we left.
I prefer to go to Icmeler now and there are some fabulous hotels along the front as good as the Hemera if not better for a lot less money.
I think it is expensive because it is German owned.
  • Edited by Jay Trip 2009-04-08 19:11:12
hi
tomas cook are doing holidays in oct from £350 pp for a/l to all diffrent places you should take a look on there and it's low deposit also . they have marmaris. antalya. hisaronu and more .
Perfume, Was that price for 2 people or per person. If its for 2 then I think it is a good price. I am paying £916 for 2 people at Club Letoonia Belek and we are going on 3 May
hmm tricky one . yes it is A/I lukee . If it was for a school holiday week I would say it's a good price but £586 each for 7 nights when that isnt even half term does seem a little steep to me .

Ive paid after discounts/add ons £812 per adult for end july for 2 weeks with direct but then we all know it's not a lot more to go for 2 weeks as you still have the cost of flights.

Having said all of this we all know what has happened to the prices recently and I cant see things coming down.
Excuse my ignorance Jay Trip, But i'm puzzled.
Why did an eclipse on the last day make your holiday cheaper :que .
Some people would pay good money to see that.!!!
I have paid £800 per person for 2 weeks to hemera in early august booked last may but if I booked it now it would be £1200 to £1400 person, prices have rocked since last year and the hermera has become very popular with it selling out june to september with all tours ops apart from a odd date, probable some cancellations. Prices have gone silly since january and especially hotel in the antalya area

Direct holidays want £986 for the oul deniz resort which is only rated a 3 star by thomas cook and direct holidays now. I still say because of the reduced capacity and the way price have gone up its a good price, 3 years ago there were loads of unsold holidays what were discounted but since the mergers the 2 big boys have the market cut up between them. Funny how they both cut capacity, funny how both delay the in releasing 2010 brochures. They are working together to keep prices high and that is my belief.

If you want some real luxury at a good price the cornelia delux resort belek, true 5* luxury with every international branded spirt and not just a few. £1234

http://www.corneliaresort.com/deluxe/index.html
That's helpful Can't think and others...... the Thomson prices are the worst ever. My first visit to the hemera was £325 for a week in October 2 years ago, daytime flights through Portland!

Last May i got 2 weeks for £511 ppn and daytime flights!!!!

I think I will just book it....... :tup - can't risk it selling out and being stuck with just the Thomson prices
Snapper,We paid £311 for 2 weeks but the following 2 weeks were nearly £600 each because of the total eclipse of the sun, which was on the day after we left.
The money I saved paid for another holiday to Turkey 7 weeks later. :rofl
I watched the eclipse on TV!
Ah, sorry, i missread your post. makes sense now :whoops
dont say where ur from scottish school hols in oct
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.